The Dux-Soup Starter Edition or free 14 day Turbo trial is a great way to preview which features and settings Dux-Soup has and test them out for free.
For those who are serious about boosting lead generation efforts, but aren't quite ready to go Turbo-charged just yet, the Dux-Soup Professional (Pro) Edition unlocks features such as profile visiting, automatic messaging, downloading data, and more.
We’ve compiled a list of the most common questions users have asked on our webinars about using Pro. So, here they are - with the answers!
Q&A from Webinars
- Can you work and browse on LinkedIn while Dux Soup is running?
We do not recommend using LinkedIn while Dux-Soup is working to keep your LinkedIn account safe. However, if you have Sales Navigator, you can open LinkedIn on a different tab.
- Can I use Dux-Soup Pro for any LinkedIn profile or is it exclusively linked to mine?
You can use your Dux-Soup account for any LinkedIn Profile. However, we highly recommend having 1 Dux-Soup account for 1 LinkedIn account to avoid any data mixup and have the best user experience.
- Should I limit messages? For example, I send 6,000 direct messages to my first degree connections - is this a bad idea?
Yes, you should limit messages as well as your daily visits, and connection requests. It depends on which LinkedIn account you use:
- For Standard (free) account, we recommend visiting up to 100 profiles per day, sending no more than 50 direct messages to your 1st Degree connections.
- Using Premium - you can visit up to 250 profiles per day and send up to 75 direct messages.
- With Sales Navigator you can increase the daily visits number to 500 per day and send 150-200 direct messages per day.
- And with Recruiter, you can visit up to 600 profiles per day.
You can learn more about recommended Daily Limits here.
- What are the key advantages of Dux-Soup that existing users recommend the most, and what are the top features for those who use it successfully?
We recommend having a look at some Use Cases of Dux-Soup users, who have shared their success stories and strategies. You will be able to learn from them and adapt it to your own business.
- I signed up for the Dux-Soup Professional version. But, my duck still indicates the starter program is active and many of the options are still greyed out. What should I do?
Sometimes it can happen due to the Google Payment delay. The easiest way to get access to your Pro version is to click on the Dux-Soup icon > go to Dux-Soup Options > User tab and reload:
- Can I send out messages to my 1st level connections?
Yes, you can! You just need to enable the feature in Dux-Soup Options, Actions tab. And once you have a list of profiles, click on Dux-Soup icon and chose "Visit Profiles".
- Does Dux-Soup work with LinkedIn Recruiter?
Dux-Soup works with Recruiter, Sales Navigator, Free LinkedIn, LinkedIn Premium.
- Does the type of browser matter?
Yes, Dux-Soup is a Chrome extension but it's compatible with other browsers too.
- If I am using Sales Navigator, how many profile visits should I do?
We recommend visiting up to 500 profiles per day with Sales Navigator.
- How can I avoid contacting certain people?
You can use Dux-Soup tags in order to avoid contacting certain people. To recap or learn different ways of adding a tag and managing them, read this blog. You can also use Blacklisting to skip chosen profiles. To learn more about this feature, click here.
11. Can I import a file of names and company names and run Dux-Soup to connect with them?
Yes, you can! You can upload the CSV file into Dux-Soup and send them a connection request or direct messages. Make sure your file consists of Profile (LinkedIn URL), First Name and Last Name.
12. How do you upgrade to Dux-Soup Pro?
If you have a Starter version and would like to update your Dux-Soup, there are a few options:
- Monthly Pro subscription - it costs $14.99 per month and you can sign up through Chargebee.
- Annual Pro subscription - $11.25 per month.
To recap, Dux-Soup Pro offers many new features that can improve and automate your lead generation process. If you want to be able to auto-engage your profiles and manage their profile data accordingly, then Dux-Soup Pro is the solution for you.
If you're considering going Turbo-charged, and you're not yet a Dux-user, why not try Dux-Soup Turbo for 14 days, absolutely FREE! Simply click here to get started - you don't even need to pass on any payment details (that's how easy it is)!