Please note that our website is not optimised for Internet Explorer. Consider using a different browser for best user experience.
The Dux-Soup API
Integrate the power of LinkedIn automation
What is the Dux-Soup API?
The Dux-Soup API is an open API included in Dux-Soup Turbo. It allows you to integrate LinkedIn outreach into your sales and marketing campaigns – for instance:
- Send automated connection requests when a prospect reads your content; such as a blog, newsletter or point of view
- Send your prospect a direct message when you’re launching a new product or service
- Keep a record in your CRM of each message you send and receive in LinkedIn
- Grab the up-to-date LinkedIn profile information for your CRM when you get a connection request.
Seamless, effortless and more productive lead generation!
How Does it Work?
The Dux-Soup API works by creating a 2-way communication channel between your existing CRM or marketing automation tools and LinkedIn.
The Dux-Soup API Enriches Your Lead Automation Process
It uses Webhooks and Remote Control features to send automated messages/actions and receives vital prospect information from LinkedIn
With Dux-Soup Webhooks you can send details of various events that occur in LinkedIn, like visiting and connecting, to other systems that you are using to manage and monitor your lead generation efforts. Events that are supported include:
- ‘visit’ events - deliver structured profile data of profiles you view
- ‘action’ events - deliver details of the actions that you take on profiles, so you can easily keep track of them.
- ‘message’ events - delivers all messages you send and receive in LinkedIn and Sales Navigator Message box.
Details of these and other events can be found here.
With Dux-Soup Remote Control you can control activity in LinkedIn from any other system that you use for managing your marketing and sales activity. As an example, you can trigger the sending of a connection request (including a personalised message) to a specific profile in LinkedIn from Hubspot. Activity that is supported includes:
- View a Profile - to automatically open a profile in LinkedIn
- Invite a Profile - to send a connections request, including a personalised message
- Message a Profile - to send a direct message to a 1st degree connection in LinkedIn
Details of these and other commands can be found here.
Where can I get the Dux-Soup API?
The Dux-Soup API is part of Dux-Soup Turbo and is an Open API available to anyone who has purchased this product.
Not yet Purchased Dux-Soup Turbo?
Get started with the plan that's right for you
Everything you need to get going
Fits your lead generation process
Connects your lead generation systems
Includes one week free trial!
Select edition to compare features
Support for LinkedIn Standard & Business+
Support for Sales Navigator
Support for Recruiter Lite
Upload your own list of profiles
Visit based on previously downloaded CSV
Target previously tagged profiles
Auto-invite with personalised message
Auto-message 1st degree connections
Filter 'Influencers', 'Premium Members', 'Job Seekers', 'Open Link members', 'CRM imports'
Filter Tagged Profiles, Profiles Already Visited in the past X days
Filter based on a Custom pattern
Auto-skip previously visited profiles
Take notes with any profile
Record manual profile visits
Download Visited Profile-Data as CSV
Export search results via Quickscan
Import CSV into your favourite CRM system
Download full Job and Education History
Record Profile data and log automated actions in Zapier/HubSpot
Trigger profile visits and Actions from Zapier/HubSpot
Receive LinkedIn messages in Zapier/HubSpot
Receive connection acceptance notifications in Zapier/HubSpot
Send automatic follow-ups in LinkedIn
Set up a LinkedIn ‘drip’ campaign with delays of up to 31 days
Automatically halt a campaign upon reply from the prospect
Easily list profiles that have replied, for manual follow up