If you want to know what the difference is between our Starter, Pro and Turbo plans to make sure you’re using the right LinkedIn automation plan, then this is the blog for you!
Read on to discover:
- The latest features of our Starter, Pro and Turbo plans
- Individual, Agency and Teams licenses
- Why and when to use each plan
- Real user success stories
By the end, you’ll be in good shape to decide which is the correct version for you.
If you’d prefer to watch the webinar which is linked to this blog then fly on over to our YouTube channel: Dux-Soup LinkedIn automation: What’s the right plan for you?
If you’re new to Dux-Soup, here’s what you need to know:
There’s something for every budget and all your LinkedIn outreach requirements…
Pro: 14.99 USD per month
Turbo: 55 USD per month
NOTE: For annual pricing, reductions are applied
Let’s work our way through them from a functionality point of view, beginning with the most basic…
With the starter version you have the option to ‘Visit Profiles’. You will see ‘Visit & Connect’ and ‘Scan Profiles’ buttons which, if selected, will result in the 'this is a premium feature' pop-up.
Here’s a look at all the things Pro can do for you when auto-visiting profiles:
By using the throttling settings, you’re in control of the speed the Dux works at, as well as the number of connection requests, visits and direct messages it sends each day.
You also have complete control over the hours when the automation Dux works. As long as your Chrome browser remains open, Dux-Soup will continue to run, giving you some precious time back for the activities on your list that can’t be automated - such as closing deals!
The Dux-Soup Dashboard (Dux-Dash) is where you manage your campaigns. The Dux-Dash contains a number of options; let’s look at a few…
1. The Drip Campaigns option allows you to create your campaign messages.
2. In the Funnel flow you can track invitations, accepted connections, follow-ups you have sent, prospects that have responded to you and qualified leads by clicking on one of the columns. You can also choose the campaign you wish to track and the timeframe.
3. The Tag tool allows you to track all your tagged profiles, edit tags and download tagged lists.
4. In Queued Activity you can inspect and remove commands currently waiting in the queue, like follow-ups or other pending actions.
5. CRM Connections show the CRM linked with your Dux-Soup. Currently available for Pipedrive, Hubspot and SharpSpring. You can build and enrich your CRM data in real time by integrating using the Dux-Soup webhooks resulting in a seamless connection between LinkedIn and your CRM.
Offers low impact lead generation activity by auto-visiting profiles. It’s a great starting point to see who visits you in return!
Semi-automates LinkedIn functions (visit, message, connect, endorse etc) for you. It runs in real time on your browser. You define the list, and then you define and control the actions and when it runs.
If you’re looking to fully automate your lead generation, this is the package. It contains all the Pro features, plus campaign management and API access giving you countless integration possibilities. This is ideal for maximising your automated LinkedIn outreach and engagement.
The High-Flyer programme provides users with additional benefits and is free on the Pro Team plan with 15+ seats, or on the Turbo Team plan with 5+ seats and on all Agency plans. You’ll receive priority support and free one-to-one training for a more personal Dux-Soup experience.
The High Flyer program offers:
We want LinkedIn automation to be available to everyone so our plans are flexible and cost effective to meet the needs of businesses whatever the size and budget. Take a look at the Dux-Soup website for all the details and ask yourself …
- What are your Lead Generation requirements?
- What’s your budget?
- How much time would these automated activities take if you did them manually?
If you’d like more information to help you decide, take a look at these 30 minute webinars, to see Dux-Soup in action.
How to get started with LinkedIn automation and Dux Soup – part 1
How to get started with LinkedIn automation and Dux Soup – part 2
Handle your entire sales pipeline, track your performances, and in the end, close more deals.