So, you’ve made some awesome LinkedIn connections and you know it's time to start thinking about incorporating 1st-degree direct messages into your LinkedIn outreach strategy, but have you ever wondered how to create a 1st-degree direct message drip campaign using LinkedIn automation? Wonder no more! Thanks to Dux-Soup, it's easier than ever.
Dux-Soup can help you to build a strong, engaging and professional 1st-degree network for success. In this blog post, we'll show you how to create and run a drip campaign for your existing connections. Let’s get started and learn how to make use of your extensive or perhaps dormant connections!
If you are new to drip campaigns, read our recent blog about how you create smart LinkedIn lead generation campaigns to find out what a Dux-Soup drip campaign is and how they work.
5 easy steps on how to batch-enroll your 1st-degree connections to the LinkedIn campaign
To create and initiate a drip campaign for your 1st-degree connections, follow these steps:
- Create a sequence of direct messages in the Dux-Dash, Drip campaigns section:
You will be able to name your campaign, add a description and set up 11 direct messages, don’t forget to click ‘Save” at the bottom!
- Locate your 1st-degree connections list by clicking on the Dux-Soup icon and selecting the ‘Search’ option.
- Then, make sure you filter your search by 1st degree and apply other filters* that help you to define your audience:
- Now, click on the Dux-Soup icon and select the ‘Enroll Profiles’ option:
- Select the right campaign from the drop-down and click ‘OK’. Then, leave it to run. You will see a green message dialogue, confirming that profile ‘X’ has been enrolled:
That’s it, you have added your chosen 1st-degree profiles to the campaign. Now, Dux-Soup will schedule all the campaign messages according to your set delays and add them to the follow-up queue in the Dux-Dash.
You can enroll profiles into multiple drip campaigns, however, please note that when enrolling a 1st-degree profile in a 2nd campaign, the follow-ups of the 2nd campaign will be scheduled upon enrolling, and any follow-ups in the queue of the 1st campaign will remain in the queue.
Learn more about Dux-Soup ‘Enroll Profiles’ by taking a look at our recent blog.
Semi-automated 1st-degree drip campaign
Not sure if you want to add the whole list of profiles to your campaign? Then use a semi-automated enrollment option. You need to locate the 1st-degree profile list the same way as described above (steps 2-3), but instead of using the Dux-Soup drop-down menu, hit Dux-Soup Tricks located on the right-hand edge of the screen:
Now, you can scroll down your list and enroll profiles individually from the search results:
and from a LinkedIn profile page!
Tip: A duck icon located just next to the profile’s name indicates the number of campaigns the profile is enrolled in.
Note: Dux-Soup Tricks for list enrollment only works on LinkedIn and Sales Navigator search results pages.
Monitor your lead generation funnel flow
To monitor the campaign’s performance, open the Dux-Dash, Funnel Flow.
Using Dux-Soup’s Funnel Flow, you can:
- See your conversion rates at a particular stage
- Choose a timeframe
- Read your conversation messages
- Qualify in, reflow or qualify prospects out of your lead generation funnel
- Copy the data from a particular section, and more!
If you’re looking for a way to increase sales and keep in touch with your current connections, consider using Dux-Soup as part of your LinkedIn marketing strategy. The process is simple and can be automated within a few clicks. Follow these five simple steps and you’ll be on your way.
Keep in mind that the more targeted and relevant your messages are, the better your conversion rates will be. Make sure to monitor the performance of your campaigns so you can continue to improve and refine them. And finally, get started today! The sooner you begin, the sooner you’ll see results.
The bit at the bottom:
- Book a Booster Call to boost your lead generation! For a little extra help, book a 1-hour, one-to-one session that:
- Is tailored for your business and target market
- Helps you manage the technical and workflow process setup
- Enhances your lead generation results from Dux-Soup
- Start your free Dux-Soup trial today, and enjoy Dux-Soup for 14 days, free, free, free!
- Sign up to the Dux blog to get regular updates on all the newest Dux-Soup resources and latest LinkedIn hacks!
- Support? Don't forget to save the Dux-Soup Support page into your favourites, for access to a whole library of easy to follow, bite-sized guides on all things Dux-Soup.
- If you have any further questions, feel free to contact Dux-Soup support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!
Until next time, happy Dux-ing!