March is the month of new beginnings and fresh starts so it’s a great time to get thinking about your spring lead generation plans.
At Dux-Soup we’re here to help you get more from your outreach with LinkedIn automation. With Dux, you can grow your network, connect with potential clients, create targeted LinkedIn follow-up message cadences, and track the success of your campaigns, all within a few mouse clicks.
If you would like to learn more about what Dux-Soup has been up to over the last month, to help you get that lead generation ‘spring in your step’ - keep on reading!
Last month, our team continued to improve Dux-Soup making your lead gen experience effortless.
We know that not everyone in your list wants or needs to be targeted with every aspect of your campaign, so you can now easily qualify them out of your lead gen funnel using our new Dux-Soup Turbo feature ‘Qualified-Out’, which you can find in the Funnel Flow. This feature also means you can easily see all those who were not targeted, and add them back in to the follow up queue at any point.
Remember - you can update your Dux-Soup to the latest version 8.0.4 by following these steps.
Boost your recruitment efforts, using Dux-Soup and LinkedIn Recruiter
Dux-Soup now works with all LinkedIn Recruiter plans, providing access to over 706 million professionals, connecting recruitment specialists with both candidates and clients on the same platform.
See how Davidson Gray use it to increase efficiency, improve client retention and connect with clients and candidates in a personalized manner, in our recent case study.
Introducing our new High Flyer Programme
Dux-Soup offers a High Flyer program to help Team and Agency plan users to accelerate their lead generation and help grow their LinkedIn network.
The High Flyer program offers:
- Priority email support
- Priority tech support calls
- FREE High Flyer accelerator calls
- Account Management
- Access to High Flyer User Group sessions
It’s open to:
Dux-Soup Turbo (10 seat+) and Pro (30 seat+) Agency plan users
Dux-Soup Turbo (5 seat+) and Pro (15 seat+) Team plan users
For further information please contact Dux-Support via email@example.com or your Team/Agency account administrator.
Whether you’re new to LinkedIn automation, or fancy testing out a different automation tool, you can now get your hands on a 14-day FREE Dux-Soup trial. Even better, it comes without any commitment so you don't need to enter credit card details.
Read the blog to find out more about our brand new trial. No strings attached!
When you upgrade your Dux-Soup account from Pro to Turbo, you'll be able to run multiple concurrent follow up campaigns, track your performance and integrate third-party software for even more insight into how well lead gen activities are going in order to fully leverage the power of Dux-Soup.
Want to know what it feels like to upgrade your Dux-Soup account from Pro to Turbo? Take a look at the blog to find out the benefits.
In this webinar, our team shows you how you can manage multiple LinkedIn accounts simultaneously, without your PC even being switched on. Highlights include:
- Why and when to manage multiple LinkedIn accounts
- What tech you need to get set up
- How to get started with Amazon Lightsail and Dux-Soup
If you manage multiple LinkedIn accounts but remote management isn’t a cost-effective solution for you, consider the Raspberry Pi!
Watch this webinar recording to discover:
- What it is and how it can help Dux users to scale outreach activities?
- What tech you need to get started
- How to get set up using Raspberry-Pi with Dux-Soup for multiple accounts
Want to know how you can kick-start your LinkedIn automation this year? Our first webinar of the month was overflowing with tips and hacks for winning outreach campaigns. If you missed out on watching, don't worry, we've got the full transcript right here!
Dux-Soup 💗 your reviews
We’d highly appreciate a quick review of Dux-Soup on G2 as it helps others to get an honest appraisal of what Dux-Soup has to offer from a user perspective. Just click this link to leave your review on G2. Here are the most recent reviews from our happy customers in Chrome Webstore:
The bit at the bottom:
- Book a Booster Call to boost your lead generation! For a little extra help, book a 1-hour, one-to-one session that:
- Is tailored for your business and target market
- Helps you manage the technical and workflow process setup
- Enhances your lead generation results from Dux-Soup
- Try Dux-Soup for FREE, for 2 weeks if you're not already a Dux user.
- Sign up to the Dux blog to get regular updates on all the newest Dux-Soup resources and latest LinkedIn hacks!
- Support or questions? If you have any further questions, feel free to contact Dux-Soup support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!
Until next time, happy Dux-ing!