Summer is just around the corner, and I'm sure you're starting to think about your plans. That means vacations, barbecues, and time spent outdoors with friends and family for many of us. However, for many business owners, summertime often brings with it a slowdown in sales.
Dux-Soup is a LinkedIn automation tool that can help you get more leads from LinkedIn, and is a great product to help you generate and increase sales. What’s more - it's really easy to use! With Dux-Soup, you can easily find and connect with potential customers, send personalized messages, schedule follow-ups, and track the success of your campaigns.
If you're interested in finding out more about how Dux-Soup can help automate your LinkedIn marketing, check out the rest of our newsletter, as we share some valuable tips and tricks on how to use Dux-Soup efficiently.
Dux-Soup is proud to announce that Google has awarded Dux-Soup with two badges in the Chrome Webstore! Dux-Soup appears both as a featured product and an established publisher with years of experience under our belt. Whoop whoop!
The Dux-Soup Turbo drip campaign feature also includes the possibility to reach out to your first-degree connections on LinkedIn. You can create multiple automated campaigns that will send 11 targeted messages on YOUR behalf. This blog post shows you how it works.
Discover how you can customize your automated LinkedIn outreach using the data collected via Dux-Soup by watching this webinar recording and improving your response rates. In this webinar, we show you:
- How to download data collected by Dux-Soup
- The difference between Scan Data and Visit Data in Dux-Soup
- Using software such as Gender API to enhance and personalize your prospecting
In this webinar, we talked about using InMail messaging with Sales Navigator or Recruiter to bypass LinkedIn limits, scale your outreach and get more leads. Highlights included:
- Benefits of InMail messaging for prospecting
- Using InMails to bypass LinkedIn limits
- Using Dux-Soup to take advantage of free InMail credits
- Making use of the search and filtering options in Sales Nav and Recruiter
If you're looking for a way to stay on top of your game, there is no better option than investing in automation tools. In this post, we've compiled the Dux-Soup guide on all the best LinkedIn automation tools. We know you want to stay with us, but we also understand that there are other options out in the market, and you may want to make a comparison. So, we’ve done the research for you!
Dux-Soup 💗 your reviews
We’d really appreciate a quick review of Dux-Soup in Chrome Webstore. It helps others to get an honest appraisal of it from a user perspective - so they can make the right choice.
- Thanks a million!
Our Support team really appreciates user feedback too - thank you for the recent comments from our happy customers, we read them all!
The bit at the bottom
- Book a Booster Call to boost your lead generation! For a little extra help, book a 1-hour, one-to-one session that:
- Is tailored for your business and target market
- Helps you manage the technical and workflow process setup
- Enhances your lead generation results from Dux-Soup
- Start your free Dux-Soup trial today, and enjoy Dux-Soup for 14 days, free, free, free!
- Sign up to the Dux blog to get regular updates on all the newest Dux-Soup resources and latest LinkedIn hacks!
- Support? Don't forget to save the Dux-Soup Support page into your favourites, for access to a whole library of easy to follow, bite-sized guides on all things Dux-Soup.
- If you have any further questions, feel free to contact Dux-Soup support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!
Until next time, happy Dux-ing!