Our users love the ability to scrape profile information with Dux-Soup to use it for email or LinkedIn campaigns. It’s no secret that you can also find emails with Dux-Soup, no matter if a person is your 2nd or 3rd degree connection and that you’d need Dux-Soup points for this. Interested to know how? This blog post covers everything about the points so keep on reading!
But first...do you have Dux-Soup Pro?
First thing that is required before you buy the points is to have the Pro version of Dux-Soup.
We offer a couple of options, so you can choose the one that best fits your needs. To see them, click here!
Important note: when you buy the Pro version, it does not automatically come with points. Dux-Soup points need to be purchased separately.
Dux-Soup Points explained
On LinkedIn, your network consists of your 1st, 2nd and 3rd-degree connections.
- 1st degree connections - people you're directly connected to because of your professional relationships or you've accepted their invitation to connect. You can access their emails by going to their profile.
- 2nd degree connections - people who are connected to your 1st-degree connections. You can send them a connection request to connect and add them to your network but their email will not be visible until you connect
- 3rd degree connections - people who are connected to your 2nd-degree connections. You can send them a connection request to connect (same as with your 2nd degree connections)
Dux-Soup lets you lookup the emails of your 2nd and 3rd degree connections using Dux-Soup Points. You can check the available packages and prices in the Dux-Store, which is accessible via the main menu when you click on the Dux-Soup icon.
One point equals to one successful email lookup.
Once you buy one of the packages, your balance will be updated with the points and you can check the balance under “Services” in the Dux-Store.
How to start finding email addresses?
Ok, all up and ready to go? To start looking up emails of your 2nd and 3rd degree connections, you need to make sure to do the following steps:
- Click “Visit Profiles” button on Dux-Soup
- A grey box will pop up where you need to select “Yes, please”
Now relax and let Dux do the magic. You will see on the screen once Dux-Soup located an email because a point will be deducted.
Important note: The Address Finder service will only work with “Visit Profiles”, it will not work with “Scan profiles”
“Insufficient balance” notification
If you get the notification “Insufficient balance” while visiting profiles, this means that you’ve ran out points and need to top up.
Go to the Dux-Store and check your remaining points balance under “Services”, and purchase more points if needed.
However, what happens when you suddenly lose all your captured data including the emails?
Do not worry - email purchases are valid for 7 days, during which they can be found again without charge. Just load the list of profiles again, hit “Visit Profiles” and let it run, Dux-Soup will be looking up emails without charging you a point.
That’s it! Now you know the basics of using Dux-Soup points for finding emails. It’s a very easy process that can bring you massive results! Try it yourself and let us know how it goes. We are always available via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on live chat on our website.