What are Dux-Soup Points?
Would you like to get an up-to-date list of email addresses for your ideal prospects from LinkedIn?
One of the best-loved features of Dux-Soup is the ability for users to scrape LinkedIn profile information, including email addresses to use for email outreach campaigns.
With Dux-Soup, you can access and download email addresses for 2nd or 3rd degree connection with our handy Dux-Soup points. Interested to know more? This blog post covers everything about the points so keep on reading!
But first...do you have Dux-Soup Pro?
The first thing you need is a Dux-Soup Pro (or Turbo) license to allow you to download your data.
Important note: when you buy the Pro version, it does not automatically come with points. Dux-Soup points need to be purchased separately.
Dux-Soup Points explained
On LinkedIn, your network consists of your 1st, 2nd and 3rd-degree connections.
- 1st degree connections - people you're directly connected to because of your professional relationships or you've accepted their invitation to connect. You can access their emails by going to their profile.
- 2nd-degree connections - people who are connected to your 1st-degree connections. You can send them a connection request to connect and add them to your network but their email will not be visible until you connect
- 3rd-degree connections - people who are connected to your 2nd-degree connections. You can send them a connection request to connect (same as with your 2nd-degree connections)
Dux-Soup lets you lookup the emails of your 2nd and 3rd-degree connections using Dux-Soup Points. You can check the available packages and prices in the Dux-Store, which is accessible via the Dux-Dash.
the price of Dux-Soup points will be displayed in your local currency. One point equals one successful email lookup.
Once you buy one of the packages, your current balance will be updated with the points.
You can check the balance at any time under the “Services” section of the Dux-Store.
How to start finding email addresses?
Ok, all up and ready to go? To start looking up emails of your 2nd and 3rd degree connections, you need to make sure to do the following steps:
- Pull up a list of 2nd and 3rd degree connections in LinkedIn (you won't be able to buy emails addresses of out of network profiles)
- Click “Visit Profiles” button on Dux-Soup
- A grey box will pop up where you need to select “Yes, please” to Dux-Soup looking for email addresses other than 1st degree connections.
Now relax and let Dux do the magic. You will see on the screen once Dux-Soup located an email because a point will be deducted.
Important note: The Address Finder service will only work with “Visit Profiles”, it will not work with “Scan profiles.”
“Insufficient balance” notification
If you get the notification “Insufficient balance” while visiting profiles, this means that you’ve run out points and need to top up.
Go to the Dux-Store and check your remaining points balance under “Services”, and purchase more points if needed.
However, what happens when you suddenly lose all your captured data including the emails?
Do not worry - email purchases are valid for 7 days, during which they can be found again without charge. Just load the list of profiles again, hit “Visit Profiles” and let it run, Dux-Soup will be looking up emails without charging you a point.
That’s it! Now you know the basics of using Dux-Soup points for finding emails. It’s a very easy process that can bring you massive results! Try it yourself and let us know how it goes. We are always available via email email@example.com or on live chat on our website.