A new Dux year (and decade) has begun! We love a fresh start and can’t wait for all that 2020 will bring. But for now, let’s see what January brought in the world of Dux and growth hacking.
Dux-Soup can now be installed on other browsers!
As you know, we recently launched a Freerange version of Dux-Soup - identical to the one that is available on the Chrome Web Store. However, with Dux-Soup Freerange you can receive the latest updates straight away after we release them!
The big news is that the Freerange version of Dux-Soup can now be installed on other browsers than Chrome. Yes - we thought you'd be happy to hear this!
So far we have had success with Opera, Yandex and Microsoft Edge Beta and we aim to go beyond it. Find more about this exciting development here.
As a taster, here's a screenshot of Freerange Dux in action in Opera:
Note: You'll appreciate that we have only done basic testing with these browsers, so if you're experiencing any critical bugs please revert to using Google Chrome.
The all-new Dux-Soup Affiliate Program
It’s coming soon! Very soon…
...with a new name, new commission structure and the ability to earn commission on both Pro and Turbo annual and monthly subscriptions. Plus of course, the fact that you’re able to recommend the best LinkedIn Automation tool on the market.
Watch this space!
We’re are in the public Zapier store
We truly believe that Dux-Soup + Zapier = a match made in heaven! We are so pleased to announce that Dux-Soup has been available in public Zapier store since the beginning of this month! Mega cool!
It is worth mentioning that there are over 1500 apps in Zapier - endless possibilities to integrate Dux-Soup with an external app by using the Webhook feature.
We are currently working on Zapier templates that would make this even easier!
With the Webhook feature, you can set up a trigger to link Dux-Soup Turbo with any other external app and record Dux-Soup events to invoke specific behaviour. This opens the door to a world of endless possibility. In this blog, we cut through the mystery around different Webhook events.
We exclusively reveal some of the big-ticket items to expect from Dux in 2020. It’s going to be a good one!
Ensuring manual activity doesn’t interfere with automated activity can be a real headache. This blog shows you how to use Dux-Soup to combine the two approaches effortlessly.
Get smarter at using LinkedIn to more easily identify candidates who may not be actively seeking a new opportunity. Finding and engaging with these prospective candidates requires a particular set of skills and can be more time-consuming.
This blog looks at how you can use LinkedIn automation across the recruitment lifecycle to automate manual activity. This frees staff up to focus on engaging with prospective candidates and gives you back time to spend on managing the client relationship.
A great case study is also included showing you exactly what to do!
our customers and we are always happy to show you all the tricks that could be done with Dux-Soup for the most effective LinkedIn lead generation in action! This month we have covered the following topics:
- If you are a Dux-Soup Turbo user, you should be definitely interested in learning more about the Webhook feature! “Triggering different Webhooks for testing” webinar reflected our previous blog that showed how you can trigger different Dux-Soup event webhooks. In this webinar Will van der Sanden, Founder of Dux-Soup and Giles Garnett, Head of Professional Services, demonstrated how you can trigger different action and message webhooks and how to use the visit Webhooks to create and update event.
- We all know that having a tool that is super flexible - that can kick in the automation when needed and turn it off when not - is really important. “Combining automated and manual outreach in LinkedIn” webinar showed you in action how to combine automated and manual outreach in LinkedIn effortlessly with Dux-Soup Turbo for maximum effectiveness.
Just to let you know, if you were unable to participate in our free webinars, you can watch all previous webinar recordings here.
Upcoming free webinar - How to get Started with Dux-Soup
We're going 'back to basics' to show you how you set up Dux-Soup properly. Highlights include:
- Overview - why automate your LinkedIn lead gen?
- Basic set up - including auto visits / auto-connect / auto-message / revisiting / tagging / scanning
- Setting daily limits to keep your account safe
- LinkedIn Profile tips and LinkedIn strategies
Register now and find out how to get started with Dux-Soup!
MAKE A SPLASH Promo is still on!
We’re offering a Dux-Soup T-shirt to anyone that purchases a 12-month Subscription to Pro or Turbo. Claim your T-shirt by emailing email@example.com and include your mailing address.
Have any questions, suggestions or feedback? Send it over to firstname.lastname@example.org, we are always available to help!