How to improve your lead gen, with the latest Dux-Soup updates in Integromat
Integromat is one of the leading providers of web-based tools, which allow you to connect apps such as Dux-Soup, and enable you to automate workflows using a no-code visual builder. This opens the door to thousands of different possibilities, allowing you to transfer LinkedIn profile data into your CRM with the Dux-Soup “Visit Profiles” function, for example.
In this blog, we’ll show you how you can trigger different LinkedIn events in Integromat and how you can set up Dux-Soup to run a certain action on LinkedIn from a different app.
Triggering different LinkedIn Events with Integromat
To trigger a LinkedIn event, such as a ‘visit event’ or a ‘new message’ on LinkedIn, follow these 6 easy steps:
- Create a new Scenario, click on + to add a module and search for Dux-Soup. Then, select ‘Watch Events’:
- Afterwards, click on the Dux-Soup module and click on the Add button. Name your webhook and click on the Save button. Then, copy the webhook URL address to the clipboard:
- Paste this URL to Dux-Soup Options, Connect tab, select only one Dux-Soup event and enable the Webhook option.
Tip: Make sureyou only use one event for ne webhook. Find more details about different Dux-Soup events in our API documentation.
- Go back to integromat.com, right-click on the Dux-Soup module and select "Run this module only":
- Go back to Dux-Soup Options, Connect tab and click on Send Sample:
- Then, go back to Integromat. You should receive your sample data from Dux-Soup:
Tip: If you wish to process another sample data from the same event, right-click again, select ‘Run this module only’ and choose ‘Process existing’:
Now you can add another Integromat module such as CRM or Email software. You can also add filters, such as the following:
This will ensure that only one event will be processed by Integromat.
Setting up Dux-Soup to run a certain action on LinkedIn
In order to set up Dux-Soup in Integromat to run a certain action on LinkedIn, follow these simple steps:
- Create a new scenario in Integromat and add a trigger module - the only condition is that a LinkedIn profile URL has to be present! After the newest update, the Dux-Soup Integromat module now supports all possible actions, so check this out:
- Select the desired action and add your Dux-Soup connection:
Note: all actions go to the Dux-Dash Queued Activity.
Dux-Soup executes all automated actions during a profile visit, so the first thing it will look for is the visit limit. If you’re sending connection requests, it will also take into account the connection request limit for you, and once the daily limit is reached, Dux-Soup will automatically snooze until midnight.
Learn more about daily limits and safety on LinkedIn.
You can find more about the Dux-Soup API on our website, or follow these links to read our API documentation: https://support.dux-soup.com/article/114-webhook-by-example and https://support.dux-soup.com/article/115-remote-control-by-example
With the new remote control features, Integromat can now easily integrate your workflows and apps with Dux-Soup, and ensure LinkedIn automation is an integral part of your lead generation process.
Give it a go, check out all the active Dux-Soup Integromat templates.
Should you have any further questions, feel free to contact Dux-Soup support at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!