Dux-Soup November Quacks
November has come to an end and Thanksgiving has been and gone. We hope those of you that celebrated had a fantastic time and that everyone else enjoyed the Black Friday sales!
Now it’s time to get the Christmas decorations out, grab a cup of hot chocolate and enjoy this time of the year! It’s also our last newsletter before the holidays!
New Dux-Soup releases - Version 7.1.11 and 7.2.0
Dux-Soup version 7.1.11 was released at the beginning of November which re-enabled Dux-Store.
This was followed by the most recent release 7.2.0 that now gives you the ability to add custom fields to the connection request messages, direct messages and InMails when including additional columns P1 to P5 in the CSV revisit file.
This feature was one of the top suggestions from our users - if you have an idea on how to improve Dux-Soup, feel free to add a new feature request or upvote if it's already listed here and we will definitely consider it!
Just so you know, you can update your Dux-Soup to the latest version by restarting Chrome or by following these steps.
We update Dux-Soup regularly so watch out for the newest releases!
Dux-Store is back!
Scraping emails of your 2nd and 3rd-degree connections couldn’t be easier! All you need to do is to enable this option in Dux-Store:
Check this out - with the newest update, you can purchase points directly through Dux-Soup! It is noteworthy that the bigger point bundles are now available:
Python Wrapper for Dux-Soup from our super-users Eckhard Ortwein and Boan Markovic
Dux-Soup is excited to announce that Eckhard Ortwein at Lean-Case has worked with developer Bojan Markovic to build a wrapper around Dux-Soup Remote Control API - which you can find here.
Now you can go directly to Dux-Soup without using Zapier!
A big thank you to Eckhard Ortwein and Bojan Markovic for sharing this with our users!
Save time, effort and get to know more about Dux-Soup by participating in our webinars. Gill, Gin, Giles and Will van der Sanden, Founder of Dux-Soup held 2 webinars in November:
- How to Build an Action Log in Google Sheets
- A great opportunity to get some practical help from the Dux-Soup team.
- Learn how to use Google Sheets to build an action log. This is an important step in introducing further automation into your LinkedIn lead generation.
- Plus Q&A with Will, Founder of Dux!
- Automate and enhance your LinkedIn prospecting - Dux-Soup & Zymplify
- Using Dux-Soup is a real time saver when it comes to generating leads from LinkedIn but what if you could reveal vital contact information from these prospects?
- Dux-Soup has integrated with marketing automation platform Zymplify to maximise your LinkedIn prospecting with the Zymplify LinkedIn reveal tool.
- Get vital contact information for your prospects and connect automatically with the people you want to know. Save time, effort and money.
If you were unable to participate - no worries! As you can watch all webinar recordings here.
Book a Booster for Christmas!
More users than ever are booking Dux-Soup Pro Booster Calls. Book yours now!
No surprise as a Booster Call is a one on one session that is:
- Tailored for your business and target market
- Helps you with technical and process setup
- Ensures you can be self-sufficient at lead generation with Dux-Soup Pro
For help with the more advanced Dux-Soup Turbo setup, please Book a Turbo Technical Session.
Make a Splash! New T-shirt promotion
MAKE A SPLASH like Dux-Soup Turbo super-user Zeb Pirkey, Co-Founder and Chief Growth Officer @ Pound Social. Zeb claimed his free Limited Edition Dux T-shirt for purchasing a 12-month subscription to Turbo. We think you look fab Zeb!
If you've recently purchased a 12-month sub for Pro or Turbo claim your T-shirt by emailing email@example.com with your mailing address.
Dux Blogs in November covered a variety of topics from discussing the role of Virtual Assistants to the safety of Cloud LinkedIn Automation vs. Chrome Extension LinkedIn Automation tools. Here’s a roundup below if you didn’t catch these:
Is growth hacking becoming mainstream? With resources available to 'break things down' you can quickly integrate LinkedIn automation with traditional marketing for reliable leads.
When looking at LinkedIn automation tools ask, 'What do you want to achieve, and what risks are you prepared to take?' Oh, and take anyone endorsing VA's with a pinch of salt…
User experience, richer features and security - all reasons why cloud solutions for LinkedIn automation aren't necessarily better or safer. We offer our view.
Dux-Soup Opening Times over the Holiday Period
Dux-Soup is celebrating Christmas too! – Dux-Soup Support will be closed on the 24th, 25th and 31st of December - at all other times, we are here to help! Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get right back to you!