If you want to turbo charge your lead generation process then Dux-Soup Turbo is for you as it has much more advanced features to help you scale up via automation.
One of the many features that Dux-Soup Turbo comes with is an integration with Pipedrive via Zapier.
Pipedrive, if you are unfamiliar with the tool, is a cloud-based CRM that helps in managing and organizing your sales leads. Using a system that can keep you organised with your sales outreach is critical.
If you want to automate your lead generation and start adding contacts automatically while you’re working on other things - then keep reading and see how Dux-Soup Turbo’s integration with Pipedrive can help you turbo charge your lead generation.
To begin with, make sure you have the following:
- Dux-Soup Turbo edition. If you don't have it yet, check out the different options first!
- Zapier account.
- Pipedrive account.
Let's start then!
Step 1 - setting up a trigger
- Go to Zapier and click on "Make a Zap!" button
- Choose the “Webhooks” trigger app.
- Then, select "Catch Hook" and click "Save + Continue"
- In the next step, make sure to click on "Set Up Webhook" on the left side (it will take you one step back), then tick the "Silent Mode" box and copy the URL.
- Now, you will need to click on your Dux-Soup icon which you can find in your browser. Then you will need to go to the Options > Connect tab:
- Paste the URL link you copied from Zapier into the empty box in Dux-Soup Options > Connection tab. Please note, you need to tick only "Visit" in Events.
- Now, to get test data, you need to visit a profile on LinkedIn to get the needed information to go forward. To visit a profile, go to your LinkedIn, open a random profile and wait for blue notification "Got Profile" :
NOTE: Before you visit a profile, make sure you have enabled "Run automated actions while manually browsing profiles" in the Action tab.
- Once Dux-Soup gets the profile, go back to Zapier and click "Ok, I did this"
- Then you should see a couple of Hooks for test data. Select one and click "Continue":
Step 2 - Adding Pipedrive
- Now, you are ready to add the final step:
- Click on "+ Add a Step" and choose "Action/Search". Now, you are ready to start setting up Pipedrive!
- As you want to create a new contact in Pipedrive, you need to choose "Create Person"
- Then you will need to connect your Pipedrive account. Click on "Connect an Account” and click "Save + Continue"
- Now, you need to choose what information you'd like to import into Pipedrive. Please note that you can also add custom columns in Pipedrive (such as LinkedIn Profile, email etc.)
- Make sure you add Name because it's required when creating a new contact. Other information of your choice can be added as well:
- Eventually, when you add all the selected information you'd like to send to Pipedrive, you are ready to click "Continue" and send a test to Pipedrive.
- Once the test was sent, open your Pipedrive and see if it's there:
- If you see a newly added contact, go back to Zapier, click "Finish", turn on the zap and go back to your LinkedIn - you can now auto - visit all the profiles with Dux-Soup you'd like to have in your CRM!
Note: If you already have a contact in your Pipedrive and you visited the profile again on LinkedIn, Pipedrive automatically updates the information. Please read the link for more information - https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/208048865-How-does-Pipedrive-avoid-duplicates-during-import-
We hope you find this guide useful and full of enough information to try out this integration for yourself. Let us know how it goes!
If you have any questions/feedback feel free to contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org - we’re always happy to hear from you!