Join our interactive session with founder Will van der Sanden, as he shares his insights and know-how on all things LinkedIn Automation, and what’s in store for 2022.
Gaurav Sharma is Founder of Attrock, a Digital Marketing Agency that’s helped boost eCommerce conversions by 128%, produced 10X lead growth and 300K monthly traffic for B2B business.
He takes us through his 10-year experience of growth hacking – all the way from what is, to the results he gets (and the success you can expect!)
Mike “Batman” Cohen, Founder, Wayne Technologies and messaging guru, shares his best practices for how to message groups of prospects and still make the messages sound custom.
- Message cadence
- Message formatting
- The role of human psychology in digital communication
- Best practices for length, images, writing style, etc.
Giles Garnett, Head of Professional services shares the best performing Dux-Soup Turbo strategies of 2021.
You'll learn about:
- Using third party tools and CRM integrations to boost your leads
- The most successful automatic follow-up and drip campaigns
- Using Dux-Dash analytics to improve conversion rates
- And more Turbo tricks, all followed with Q&A
In this webinar we'll run through the Top 10 best practices for automating your lead gen with LinkedIn automation. Valuable stuff like:
- Process blueprints and common scenarios
- Workflows and lead management - including a demo of the new Funnel Flow tool
- Linking with other automation tools and systems to extend your nurturing and close the deal
For effective LinkedIn lead gen, you need to automate your outreach process but also 'switch to manual'. Juggling these two approaches can be a real headache. In this webinar we'll show you how to combine automated and manual outreach with Dux-Soup Turbo including:
- Process and best practices
- Using the Dux-Soup Planner
- Managing Inbox(es)
To get the benefits of automation you need to sharpen up on your technology.
With a lead gen formula that works seamlessly, without manual intervention, you’ll see your sales funnel grow.
Jeroen Corthout, CEO of Salesflare, and an expert in automation, shares how he uses automation technologies for his business - allowing you to steal his ‘secret sauce’.
See how to use Integromat with Dux-Soup Turbo to integrate the power of LinkedIn with your favourite sales and marketing apps - seriously boosting your lead generation.
We demo templates that instantly connect Dux to apps like HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, Salesforce & Google Sheets - and how you control LinkedIn requests and messages from within these apps.
Check out the Dux-Soup highlights of 2020 including the brand new Funnel Flow tool that monitors and controls your LinkedIn leads!
And feel free to play along with the quiz (although you had to attend the webinar to win any prizes!)
A fun end to the most unusual of years!
Practical help from the Dux-Soup team on how to build an Action Log in Google Sheets. Plus Q&A with Will van der Sanden, Founder of Dux-Soup
It's not just our Turbo edition that can automate LinkedIn follow-up! For all you Pro users out there this practical webinar will show you how to:
- Tag, skip, locate and filter first degree connections - to send relevant follow up messages
- Use the InMail option and other InMail hacks
- Take advantage of the Open Profile member network
Plus loads of Q&A
You've spent time building a database - and now's it's time to 'revisit' that data. (Revisiting Data = uploading a list of LinkedIn profiles that you want to visit and/or connect with)
This webinar takes you through the Revisit Data process - addressing things like:
- Message markers and personalisation
- Gender specificity
- Safe limits
Everything you need to get started with the Dux-Soup Pro LinkedIn Automation tool.
Giles Garnett, Head of Professional Services will show you (step by step) how to set up the basics - plus things like the Planner, safety settings and messaging. For all users of Dux-Soup Pro or those interested in seeing what it can do to boost lead gen!